This is a partial list of fiction and nonfiction I’ve edited in the past few years. It does not include the editorial work I did for my agency clients. Some edits were structural – meaning they address areas for development of a manuscript already acquired for publication – while others were copyedits (also known as line edits), which focus on the nuts and bolts of the book, sentence by sentence.
- Katrina Lawrence, Paris Dreaming (HarperCollins, nonfiction, forthcoming)
- Jane Hutcheon, China Baby Love (ABC, nonfiction, May)
- Ashley Hay, A Hundred Small Lessons (A&U, fiction)
- Kylie Ladd, The Way Back (A&U, fiction, forthcoming)
- Fleur McDonald, The Missing Pieces of Us (A&U)
- Anna Bligh, Through The Wall (HarperCollins, nonfiction)
- Lily Brett, Only in New York (Penguin, nonfiction)
- Lily Brett, Lola Bensky (Penguin, fiction) – won Prix Medicis Etranger in 2014.