Few things are more satisfying than getting your book published. This page contains examples of how I've helped many writers achieve their publishing dreams.
Get your book published leveraging my experience in:
- representing authors as a literary agent
- writing and revising submission queries to literary agents
- preparing agent submissions for fiction and nonfiction book projects
- developmental editing of fiction and nonfiction manuscripts
- nonfiction book proposals
- knowing what it takes to write and get published — twice
- copywriting for lawyers and nonprofit organisations
By understanding how literary agents think, I can help you address these common questions:
- will book publishers want to invest in this manuscript?
- what’s the hook of this book project?
- what other books like this one are already published — and who bought them?
- what’s the book/author platform?
- is there a synopsis clearly breaking down the story (fiction)?
- is there a chapter outline clearly breaking down the argument (nonfiction)?